I lost 2 dogs in 3 days, what might have caused this? my dogs are very healthy!?

Lost My Dog I lost 2 dogs in 3 days, what might have caused this? my dogs are very healthy!?, Help-On Feb 1st my golden/lab of 10 yrs died....i thought it was of old age. He was fine, no health issues at all. Today 2/3, i let my Yorkie (3yr ...

12-02-11, 20:30
  I lost 2 dogs in 3 days, what might have caused this? my dogs are very healthy!?
Help-On Feb 1st my golden/lab of 10 yrs died....i thought it was of old age. He was fine, no health issues at all.
Today 2/3, i let my Yorkie (3yr old) and tiny poodle play outside for about an hour (545pm), when it was time to put them in around (645) pm my son ed the door to the garage and she was laying there dead. I am not sure now that Simba my 10 yr old dog died of old age. COuld they have been poisoned? my neighbor said about a week ago...oh be careful with your girls i have castor oil plants by that corner, they are poisonous! I was reading that a dog can eat 8 seeds and die... i mean i have been living at this property for about 6 months... maybe there is seed now and no seed before?
I was also thinking this freezing weather...(no)
The other conclusions: food. I called the hospital and spoke with an assistant, she mentioned that Olroy is not the greatest food, and that it is known to have small amounts of euthanasia because of the animals used to make the food. I called Walmart spoke with the manager to ask if any complaints had been called in, he said, no.
I will call Olroy tomorrow and also call Animal Control to see if they can help me out. Do you think i should pay to have an autopsy done? for dogs its necropsy something like that.......please help and please excuse my spelling...i just don't know what to do...thanks so much!
-The dogs were inside the fence area- they were not lost.
-Mickey the yorky is so tiny she would just bend a lil and she would be at the neighbors property.
-I just found out that my neighbor is pet sitting 2 dogs...(I will let him know that my dogs are gone)
-I have now purchased pedigree food..this is what the hospital recommended when i phoned and spoke with the assistant.
-Poodle will be kept inside my daughters room until this is solved (tried to at least)
-In the a.m hours i will take Mickeys body to the vet and have her examined.

-antifreeze is not spilled on garage floors- Simba was not allowed in the garage.
-I am also thinking that maybe the pigeon droppings might have been contaminated with something?
or maybe Mickey killed a bird and that bird ate something that had poison?

-

Tags
caused, days, dogs, healthy, lost

Lost dogs – I have found lost dogs and trying to find a them a good home, I have... Steve Found a Lost Dog 0 17-12-10 07:13
How many dogs are caused to act as a footlanger? Kristen Lalvega Dogs 1 12-11-10 01:33
My siamese cat has diarrhea, is very healthy and I'm sure this is caused by stress.? ruth_tarasenko Cat Breeds 3 28-09-10 14:03
What is Heartworm in Dogs and how is it caused? Ppgz Dogs 0 23-07-10 22:51
What caused my dogs to get in a fight? youngnewlywed Dogs 0 17-09-08 05:04