What's better, a Cockapoo or a Border Collie and why?

Dog Breeds What's better, a Cockapoo or a Border Collie and why?, Just in general, which dog is better? Has a better personality, looks, and smarts Just so everyone knows, there is such thing as a cockapoo. And a cocker spaniel/poodle mix ...

25-01-11, 22:41
  What's better, a Cockapoo or a Border Collie and why?
Just in general, which dog is better? Has a better personality, looks, and smarts
Just so everyone knows, there is such thing as a cockapoo. And a cocker spaniel/poodle mix is it

25-01-11, 22:42

Well, there is nothing wrong with mutts, (Cockapoo) its the people who breed them and the stereotypes people make about them. People who breed mutts are called Backyard Breeders, or as we call it, "BYB." Backyard breeders breed dogs for a profit and are irresponsibly breeding dogs. They don't care about the dogs' health, thus, most of the dogs are often sick. It is very irresponsible to breed mutts even though they sell healthy puppies, it is still irresponsible. Breeding too much is already bad, so why have more mutts?

People have made several stereotypes about mutts. People have often said mutts are healthier, which is a myth. You cannot determine mutt's traits because it is not a breed and has no breed standard. It is a mix of two or more breeds. If you would like a mutt, adopt from a shelter.

I would say a Border Collie. They are smart, have a great personality and very beautiful. Border Collies have been named the Smartest Dog in The World. I used to have 2 Border Collies and they were fast learners. If you would like to get these dogs or any other, adopt from a shelter. They have great dogs ready for a home. If you would like to get a mutt, the best place is from a shelter. Ask the shelter if this mutt is right for you. All mutts have different personalities.

Please take your time and read this. As a future dog owner, you should be able to have the right knowledge. If most people in this question says that "Cockapoos" aren't real, they are right. They don't need a fancy designer name. Real breeds have their own name.

If you think this is mean, I am so sorry. I have no meaning to hurt you. I am telling the truth about this. I have done years of research and years of volunteering. Good luck!
25-01-11, 22:43

In my opinion? A Border Collie, because there is no such breed as a 'Cockapoo'. That is a mixed breed mutt. A Cocker Spaniel crossed with a Poodle I assume.

It depends what your lifestyle. If you have a TON of energy, time and a large yard or farm for your dog, a border collie is a good dog. If you don't, don't get a border collie. These dogs thrive on farms, but can live well in the city if they get LOTS of exercise, mental stimulation and training.
25-01-11, 22:49

Border Collie

•Is medium-sized and natural-looking
•Has a handsome, easy-groom coat
•Is very athletic and thrives on TONS of exercise and training
•Is exceptionally intelligent and versatile -- when well-trained, can learn and do almost anything
•Will play fetch for hours and hours

Tags
border, cockapoo, collie

i want to buy a border collie puppy, is border collie dog live in chennai climate? Rohaan Tree Want to Buy a Dog 0 07-11-10 00:55
i want to buy a border collie puppy, is border collie dog live in chennai indian Rohaan Tree Want to Buy a Dog 0 07-11-10 00:20
Wanting to know about YOUR Border Collie dogs and Border collie crosses!? romy Dog Breeds 0 23-05-09 04:11
He is a part border collie But what else? Is he a pure Bred Border collie? KissesPerfection Dog Breeds 7 21-08-08 00:36
(Border collie Owners only please) Will a border collie fit my lifestyle... soccer17mvp Dog Breeds 2 14-08-08 22:30