Mihav.com
1 2 
Cats>Why does my cat follow me around everywhere?
Aubrey L
I'm serious! When I wake up, she immediatly sees me and just starts following me around! While I'm getting ready, etc. She even comes to the bustop with me! Then when I come back she is sitting at the bustop waiting for me! It's like she has my whole school time schedule in her head memorized! When I do my homework she is always right next to me, and than when I relax for the rest of the day, she is usually on my lap or she sits around my shoulders like a feather boa! When I'm alone in my room, I can hear her paw at my door, so I let her in. Even at night she sleeps with me, under the covers! She follows me around my entire house, and is always purrs heavily when she sees me. I don't have a problem with any of this but just why? Why is she so affectionate and always wants to be with me? No, she's not hungry, I feed her and I do give her attention. Also when I nap on the sofa, she sleeps right next to me. Even when I'm sick in bed.

Colleen
She waits for you at the bus stop!! wow she must be really loving you, lucky!! Why does you cat follow you around everywhere?.. lol it's obvious.
Cattitude
You are a very lucky person to have such a devoted kitty! Also it means you're a good person who treats their cat really well! She doesnt just love you, she adores you. She sees you as her mother. You are very fortunate to have this relationship with her! Happiness to you both!
misskitty
Ohhhh she loves you.
tk cr f m ct
Oh my! Isn't it obvious that she loves you to pieces. I don't think you need reassurance from anyone of us here to tell you that she loves you, she really really do!

And you won't believe how many people who would trade places with you. For as long as I've been on this site, I've encountered numerous questions asking how to make my cat like me, love me, be with me, be more affectionate, show me that she loves me, etc.

You have it really easy! So, just love her back. There is nothing wrong with her at all.

However, you should also be very very careful because a cat who is too attached to her owner is also not a healthy thing. She could easily suffer separation anxiety and depression if being left alone. So, for the best interest of both you and your cat, try to have her engaged in something else. Get her a new solo toy and allow her to investigate and play with it. If you have a window, install a window perch so she can sit by the window and observe the world.

Have someone else feed her from time to time. And do not focus all your waking time on her alone. If she wants attention, give her some and walk away. You need to train her not to rely on you too much because as I've said, it's unhealthy.

When she paws at your door, don't let her in. It might be cruel to think of it but it's just to make sure she can do well being alone sometimes.

Anyway, I am glad you have such a nice cat and I hope that you will try to train her to be more independent!
loquita.bella
she loves you, be happy
Stephanie
your cat loves you!!

most cats are fine by themselves. feel lucky that one loves you so much that it takes the time and effort to be with you. other cat owners are lucky if they get affection from their cat anytime other then feeding time
lfmsm_99
I did a search on this very subject, and that's how I came to this site. Too funny. I can't go anywhere or do anything without my cat following me. He won't even let me use the restoom without him. He claws feverishly at it. I did begin telling him no to things and he seems to respond positively, but I wondered why he was like this. My roomates do tell me he cries as soon as I leave. So......what do I do about separation anxiety?
Rojer David
She must be a loving cat.You should be very contented on this that you have a such a cat.Do not you remember the fact that :Cat never forget her place ....
Driscoll
Hi Aubrey,
Your cat follows you everywhere because she loves you. You are lucky to have such a loving cat.
This is in return you love your cat and take great care of her.
linhely
You are a very lucky person to have such a devoted kitty! Also it means you're a good person who treats their cat really well! She doesnt just love you, she adores you. She sees you as her mother. You are very fortunate to have this relationship with her! Happiness to you both!
tinajane
for those who are not aware of things like reach and gravity and such with a crane are often surprised when you would say, as you did, that a 40 ton crane won't pick up the tree. And as anyone can attest, there is a lot of weight in a tree that is full of moisture and leaves and limbs, more than most would suspect.
But I have seen the cranes that have over reached and tipped and it is not pretty. Place I worked at 20 plus years ago was a dealer who rented all kinds of cranes. One of the tests that they guys had to preform on the equipment was to try to make them tip to see if the limit switches were working. A couple of times the guys had to change their shorts even tho it was in a controled situation. They were never picking up anything way up in the air, mostly just way out there to see what happened. Always odd to come around the corner and see the crane off the outriggers in the back and the guy letting out cable as fast as he can to get it back on the ground.
Chalmer
Hello Aubrey L,
My cat does the same with me and followed me everywhere in house.
When I came back from work I found her in porch waiting for me. I agree with Driscoll that this is in return that you took great care of your cat.
tom121t
Originally Posted by tk cr f m ct:
Oh my! Isn't it obvious that she loves you to pieces. I don't think you need reassurance from anyone of us here to tell you that she loves you, she really really do!

And you won't believe how many people who .would trade places with you. For as long as I've been on this site, I've encountered numerous questions asking how to make my cat like me, love me, be with me, be more affec.tionate, show me that she loves me, etc.

You have it really easy! So, just love her back. There is nothing wrong with her at all.

However, you should also be very very careful because a cat who is too attached to her owner is also not a healthy thing. She could easily suffer separation anxiety and depression if being left alone. So, for the best interest of both you and your cat, try to have her engaged in something else. Get her a new solo toy and allow her to investigate and play with it. If you have a window, install a window perch so she can sit by the window and observe the world.

Have someone else feed her from time to. time. And do not focus all your waking time on her alone. If she wants attention, give her some and walk away. You need to train her not to rely on you too much because as I've said, it's unhealthy.

When she paws at your door, don't let her in. It might be cruel to think of it but it's just to make sure she can do well being alone sometimes.

Anyway, I am glad you have such a nice cat and I hope that you will try to train her to be more independent!
maybe she loves your smell like a mouse,hhaha ,it's a joke, don't be serious.
lemonhan
i come here to have a look !it is great

Tags:cat, follow
1 2 
Reply Up

SEO by vBSEO

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53